CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Typical Morning

i woke up at six as usual and hit snooze, woke back up in 10 min.
i took a shower (long) and got out, already running late
i had to do my make-up really fast, i was in a BIG hurry because my ride was coming sooner than usual
hannah came downstairs saying that i had to get out so she could brush her teeth
it took a few min, but i convinced her to go up stairs
when i was finally ready i went up stairs to eat a quick peice of bread
but my parents had to lecture me about sharing the bathroom :/
so there goes my breakfast time
(i havn't eaten breakfast all week, i was fasting on mon, mom made me unload the dishwasher on tue instead of breakfast when she knew full well that it was taking away my food time)
then i go to school at east high.
blec, i hate mornings

5 comments:

Wesser said...

remember kira mcknight?

yeah that's her.

Wesser said...

omg! i ate bread today for breakfast!
My day was just....freezing. Though i walked home with a jacket...well.....i was walking home with a JACKET. and when i got home i had to restrain myself from eating any junk.

Yeah that didn't work out so well.

Then i argued with my mom (again) and had to re-do my test THREE times and then i had to print it out but wait!: it WON'T PRINT! *laughs uneasily* yeah, yeah that's right!

And now i'm on the internet doing gawd knows what and it's all because i have no life. And though caro.'s gone to do piano at least she's doing SOMETHING! she actually bought a life! just when i thought she still didn't have one!

aaaaaaaaargh. And you won't believe how many times i've had to turn down ian, which is kind of mean you know? And now i have to hang up all my shirts and put away my clothes then get ready at around six for the game but i don't have anything that's warm i wore it all this week and i can't wear the shirt i'm wearing NOW becaue it's too nice.
And now i'm itching and i'm tired but i'm bored and angry and you know what?

afternoons suck.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Sucks to be you! j/k Ahhhh.....the thrills of being a teenage girl. :)

Rusti said...

sounds like we need to get you some breakfast bars! ;)