CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

all i got for christmas

i got a cell phone! finally, i mean, it's about time! It's a juke like hannah's, but it's teal and WAY awsome! it's tiny. it makes my ipod feel so fat when i use it! there's only one problem: it won't sync songs from itunes *sigh*, so i have to get songs i want from hannah's music. but i have twice the music she has! so i can't have all the songs i want. there is only ONE solution : burn the music i want onto a CD and import it into windows media player then sync it into my phone. that will take a while, but it's the only way.
i also got clothes and earings, and nail polish, and ps2 and ddr and some heart charms, and two cute coats! what was your favorite thing you got for christmas?

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Only because iTunes is non-universal and also, all you have on their is CRAP music. I! have the good stuff.

Emily said...

Hmmmm....my favorite thing would have to be my IPod. It's freakin sweet! I just added on 79 pictures, along with the 66 songs and 5 movies that I have on there. Yeah.....I still have like 78 gigs to go! Don't worry, I don't mind that you guys are jealous! :)

Rusti said...

OK- I've given you a month. Update time! lol