CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

blogger is being stupid


i know there's alot i missed, but i really don't feel like typing it all out and talking about it, so if you want to know what has happened in my life sense now and my last post, come talk to me, thanks. but ya, i'm trying to change my blogger background! but it won't work! what's wrong with my blog!?! it WOULD be this template http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/preview/aqua-green-abstract (go ahead, try the link, and try to imagine it's my blog) it's so cool! but ya... anyway, so i got my first jazz band peices, but they are pep band music. and i play piano. what's up with that!? and isn't that what regular band is for?? my only conclusion is that regular band isn't good enough... so i learned "the hey song" (naaa, na-na HEY!! na-na na-na) and "louie louie" but the songs were beyond easy, and i learned them in like two seconds. i'm not longer worried that i'm not good enought for jazz band. the only problem is that i'm the only piano player, and they need piano for virtually everysong, so i'll be like the hardest working one in the whole jb. oh well, as long as it stays this easy...

1 comments:

vern said...

hahah im sry blog is being stupid and i can't wait too see a performance of you r jazz band! ahha