CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

what's been going on lately:

So yeah, I've been busy, and I make no excuses for not posting! I was sleeping, and doing homework when I could have been posting for the last month. the AP tests are looming ever closer: AP music theory, AP US history, and AP Language and composition. The teachers are really cracking down, and piling on the homework, plus study sessions after school every day, plus cheer, plus my piano recital creeping up (which i am totally unprepared for. I still have a page left to learn, plus the third page doesn't seem to be going anywhere no matter how much i practice. curse you Scott Joplin!!)

In May i have on week that goes
BAM! ap test
BANG! ap test
BOOM! ap test
WHAM! piano recital.
then CRASH! There goes Caroline, collapsed on the floor. does she have a pulse? no? oh. pity.

well I'll try to post more up until then. Then I shall post as a ghost.


oOoOoOoO!

OK. anyway I could never be as cool as the Ghost of Bacon.

I'm singing one of my favorite songs in my singing lessons :) Here it is! Enjoy.



I'm excited :) well, really it is getting late, and I'm going to be kicking myself for this tomorrow morning when i have to get up early to go to an APUSH seminar from 9-12. also! if the video is cut off, just right click on it, and open it in a new tab :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we can die together. except i only have 2 classes. WHERE WERE YOU AT THE BASEBALL GAME?? i admit we took awhile petting the janiotrs dogs but still. see you on mon. in harwards class.

Caroline said...

i had to go home, and clean my room for a half hour, then i came back for the JV game.

Hannah said...

Yeah. Screw homework! Post on your blog!