CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

k seriously i am so busy

homecoming! crazy week! there were cheer practices every day and i had to get up at 5:45 for them :( so i had no sleep, plus 4 ap classes, and two honors, i have been swamped. i was pretty bummed that i wasn't going to homecoming, all my friends were, but now i get a chance at masquerade, because it's girl's choice. i asked this kid named ubeeng ( you say it ooo bee ong.... i think.... hm i should probably make sure of that first...) but idk if i should've asked him after all. cause i don't know him really, just from a far; a hello in passing, a good job after the assembly. but my friend said he wanted to go to homecoming, but was too busy, so i thought maybe he wanted to be asked to masquerade? well whatever, what's done is done, and lol he sorta already replied (but he lost some of my respect for his way of replying. well a lot actually. i mean come on!) he told my friend to tell me yes, but that's stupid! i slaved over how to ask him, and trying to! i went to his house to ask him, but couldn't find it, and me and my friends spent FOREVER looking. but i eventually worked it out, asking him at school. i got one of my friends to give him a stick of butter with no note, just telling him he needed it, then in the next class another of my friends gave him a bag of popcorn, with a note saying "i just wanted to butter you up before i popped the question, will you go to masquerade with me?" (yeah cheesy but whatever *shrug*) i don't really like this kid though, not in any way to pursue further dates, i don't actually know him, but i hope all goes well! My group is going as movie themes, and i want to do phantom of the opera, i hope he'll agree with that :P he's an awesome pianist, and makes me feel like nothing compared to him, but i try not to think about that, it makes me so jealous.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

"AWESOME."


"PIANIST."


Those words don't even cover it.

Emily said...

Phantom would be fun!! That's so awesome that you were able to change the theme!

Caroline said...

haha why thank you hannah :p i AM n awesome pianist, now that i think of it ;) yeah i'm SO glad we changed the theme!!!