CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

randomness, because that's all i have time for

you may want to blame cheer for this, but for once it's not cheer that is making me busy! it's my AP classes. they expect so much it's crazy! and on top of that i have my own piano practicing to do every day, plus teaching two lessons, and going to young women's. when you put several hours of homework on top of that, it isn't pleasant. plus I've been super worried about masquerade ugh. for many many reasons that i won't go into. I've been actually having nightmares about it O.o... but yeah some of it is my fault. like asking someone that i have never spoken to (well NOW i have, once, lol he is a really nice guy) so i hope it doesn't turn awkward. lol it probably will, but whatever. right now, I'm listening to music (dashboard by modest mouse) and thinking about various art projects I'm working on in school
i just finished one, a series of pictures, using various mediums, of a pepper, in various positions :P here they are, lol you are allowed to laugh


this one is done with tissue paper.... (and yes i took these pictures with my phone and am too lazy to make straight, so tough beans)
this is my first attempt at water color ever, lol so bear with me, (but tom says it's the best of all of them lol)


here's oil pastel

and here's colored pencil


this beauty is chalk pastel

NOTE: this pepper started smelling REALLY bad after the first week;

1 comments:

Hannah said...

More like tough PEPPERS!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...!