CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

what's been going on!



number one! i saw Avatar at midnight, the night it came out. I'll say, it wasn't anything other than i expected, which was lame haha. the TV show is the best! for realz. they took almost everything out of the TV show that made it awesome, and left in a bunch of sucky acting and boring stuff for the movie! talk about lame- this will always be the true avatar to me!! *choked up* lol ps, click on the picture to see it all, my favorite character is Sokka (pronounced sock-a, NOT so-cah. ew.) he's the one on the far right!

next! i was on the phone with Erica, to ask her if she wanted to go to the midnight showing of avatar with me. here is how the conversation went:

c: hi Erica! i was wondering what you were doing on Wednesday night, late.
e: um....nothing?
c: cool!! i was wondering if you wanted to go see-
e: YES I'D LOVE TO!!! Oh my gosh! I've been dying to see it!!
c:...wow really? ok haha awesome!! huh... cool I'll get you a ticket k?

Wednesday evening, Erica comes over and she says "i should have worn my Jacob shirt!!!" me and Hannah just looked at her like she was crazy, and told her "...um yeah, you could've....?". later, i was painting her nails or something, like usual, and i asked her if her BF knew she was going to see avatar. at that point, she looked up, and said "what are you talking about?"

she had gone the whole time, thinking we were going to see eclipse.

at this point i almost peed my pants laughing.

haha it still brings a smile to my face, just picturing her confused expression

next, the fourth of July. crazy day!! Emily got a new camera, so we messed around with it, lol and yes, i am in my PJ's, what do you have to say about it? they were comfortable!!

ninja poses. Hannah's hair looks like Goku! or so we think haha, i just look like a freak

sometimes i regret that i didn't really kick her haha jk Hannah!



Hannah's fail at 'kicking' me!! haha 's ok though
i just wish she was gently spitting water, then i would put her in the front yard, or maybe the entry way, as a lovely fountain
usually, right here, i go back and make sure all the spelling is right, or somewhat right, and make all the 'i's capitol, but i'm too lazy. i have early cheer practice tomorrow, and it's been lengthened by a whole hour.... so this is all i can say for tonight! bon nuit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now those are some dope pictures. but it kinda sickens me to see hannah bend herself in those... positions. I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GUYS COME UP FOR CHEER CAMP!!! i will cheer for you and rachel and hannah. get it i'll be your cheerleader while you guys cheer HAHAH just kidding.. not that funny.

Caroline said...

next week baby!! i'm gonna need a cheerleader. my back is KILLING me. i feel like an old person. everytime i have to bend down, i have to say 'oooooh dear oooooh brutha' before i can stand back up.