CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

my day from start to finish

6:30- roll out of bed, groggy, and get dressed for early morning cheer practice.

6:45- leave on bike to the track, for cheer

9:38- get back from cheer, tired, gross/smelly, but happy,

11:30- finnaly cleaned up, and ready for the day, with hair nicely straightened. ahhh nice!. go to the library to drop off some books, and go to east to drop off a cheer form.

1:00- get home, vaccume, then go to sam's house to hang out. then we go to my house after a while.

5:45- sam and erica leave after the best fruit roll up war ever. cause see, we have all this old food storage that we were throwing out, and we figured that (well by we i mean me) sence they aren't any use as food anymore, we might as well use them as weapons. it can leave a pretty nasty welt f you slap it just right. so that battle was on. both erica and sam aginst me. of course i still kicked their trash. although i do admit that sam did get one good long one on my leg, and it's still not gone yet. but sam's arm was awesome. it was alternating patches of bright white and red. the white where i got him really really good. hee hee!! but he provoked me, so it's his fault. i did learn from the best, my older sister emily.

6:15- circle party. *yawn* basically i ate food, then gave little kids rides down the drive way on ham's longboard (which btw he's letting me barrow) also on the longboard subject, he's letting me barrow it for a while, but he's scaring me a bit about it... he's like

"ok, sooo, in the first month you have it, be prepaired to hit a rock, and get road rash *here he gestures from his shoulder to his knee* all over you. eventually you'll learn to avoid rocks. oh, and are you good with sprained ankles? because yo'll get one def from this. so ya. have fun!"

wow! sounds like so much fun! but i think i'll be fine, don't worry nghia...probably

9:00- quickly writes this post before mom makes me get into bed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, fun day?