CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

unique nessssssss bwa hahahaha

"oooh yes! i am bored out of my mind and i want to go home. maybe maybe maybe maybe. sumeday someday someday someday"-- that's what ham just said, to himself lol. and ppl think I'M crazy. now he's just playing some melancholy song on the piano, but now it changed to major for like a sec. what's with him. i'll ask him.

"what's with you?"

"huh? what. what do you mean?"

"just answer. it's for my blog."

"i dunno. *still playing so he can't answer really*"

"what's with you?"

"um idk. *making really weird faces*"

"ow! oh and btw carrie'

*not answering*

"carrie!" *wispers*

"one sec!"

"do yo know why i said ow?"

"one sec!"

*hums to himself"

"ok now what?"

"i was punching the piano hahaha. you didn't realize i was doing that? that's why i couldnt answer"

"HAM !! don't hurt my baby!!!!"

"oh my gosh" *reading over my shoulder*

"now what. say something"

*shakes his head and laughs*

i said SAY SOMETHING it's for my blog"

*attacks me* *i beat him*

"k fine i was going to type what i was thinking."

what's that?

"i didn't want to say anything BEACAUSE it's for your blog."

"too late. i'm posting it now."


needless to say, i'm really realy bored. someone save me. ugh. and i'm out of new pian music! what should i do?? and books!!

0 comments: