CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Going To St. George

yup, that's where i'm going tomorrow, with my dad, and my new step mom, valarie, and my new step brother (he's pretty cool, he's 12), and ham, and hammah. ugh put all that with a 7 hour car ride and BAM you get cranky ppl. sepecially ham. that is not going to be very fun with him...oh well. but if all goes according to plan, i can doccument my trip on my blog, through my cell phone. atlease i think i can. i think i figured out how to txt my blog, and it will post it. and i think i can send pics too. so we'll see. but they won't be that big probably, but oh well. but who knows? it might not even work! and seriously ppl, i expect you to be txting me! i'll be bored out of my mind. thank heavens for books, and cha cha and music. i jsut hope my phone will last me that long. and i can't find greg anywhere!!!! :'-(!!!!! (greg is my ipod nano) i need greg for music! cause my phone won't last that long with all the txting i expect to be doing. so if anyone knows where greg is, tell me!! I'M WORRIED SICK! (i sound like mom, don't i, oh well)



oh and this is totally not fair!!!!!! so you know how i got a new computer right?
well one of my computer whiz brothers, rj, was going to pull all our files from the old computer and put it on the new, so he pulled off all my mom's stuff, tom's stuff, and most of hannah's stuff, before his two year old son dripped his sippy cup on the keyboard and shroted it out. UGH!! what did i do wrong to deserve this??? so now what? are all my files and pics just lost??? and i just strat from stratch!?? UGH how stupid.

1 comments:

vern said...

haha im sry carrie but i hope you have fun in st. george my fav place!!!