CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

haha this reminds me of oh the many good times!

lol i have done this to alot of guys. this is from a guy's perspective, of how he got forced to read twilight.

"Imagine calling your girlfriend one day and being told "OH MY GAWD you have got to read these books the guy is absolutely amzing hes perfect ahhh i just love edward!"

That was my world. and any guy will tell you its not fun being compared to another dude. It continued for weeks and months and more weeks about how awsome these "vampire books" were; and how much i absolutely had to read them.

She would start to tell me about a certain part and then stop all of 3 words into the story because she didnt want to ruin the book for me (mind you i had zero intention of reading some love book as i am an avid Tom Clancy fan and my more action oriented books were alot more appealing to me.)

We go to the theatre one night and the opening line of the trailer which is "How long have you been 17?" and my girl absolutely flips out. im talking falling out of the chair. That night she tells me (aka forces) im going to read these book and shows up to class the next day and shoved it into my hands. Being that we didnt have another class together i was basically forced to take it...

So i finally make it home and reluctantly sit down open the book and started reading...and reading and reading and reading and reading... In the next 2 hours i read 300 pages.. which i have done for every book since then (yes i have read New moon and Eclipse).

Yes i loved them , and i actually did understand the infatuation with Edward (as absoultely awfully weird as that sounds coming from me, a guy) and yes, i despise Jacob with a passion. The plus side to all this is that i only have to wait less than a month till Breaking Dawn comes out. I've got a bet going with my girlfriend that i will finish the book first... of course, shes going to cheat and take the next 2 days off from work just to read.

So yes, I'm a guy ive read all of the twilight books (including the midnight sun first chapter on Stephenie Meyer's website) and i love the books."


sound familiar or similiar to anyone? ;) i'm sure it does. there's a whole website called "twilight guy: a guy's attempt to read twilight" that's where i got that clip. i thought it was really funny. now, all i have to do is get a certain guy to read new moon ;) i will, somehow

0 comments: