CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

today





Caroline --
[noun]:

A human transformer (Robot in disguise)
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com



so ya, that's what my name means i guess. haha my friend nghia got "a person who falls into an outhouse and dies". hahahahahaha ahh that was a good laugh. hee hee!

ok moving on. so hannah got a new elictric scooter. but she doesn't have a charger. so she's going to buy one from radio shack. but then i get to use it whenever i want. it's going to awesome. well as awsome as it can get... i can jsut see myself riding it up a hil, and it going slower and slower, till it dies, and i roll backward to my icky death, where i smash into goo, after i hit som big object. ew.

i'm so bored, that i don't even know what to write, yet i'm still typing nonsence.... ok i'll be quiet now.

2 comments:

Rusti said...

lol- i posted my definition

Hannah said...

elictric!