CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

omg, i'm in love




i was in fashion place mall shopping for Christmas, when we were all tired and almost done, just getting to the hall where the exit was, when i was stopped by a woman selling hair curlers and straighteners, and she wanted to try out her product on my hair (perfect for her, long and pin straight, it would be easy to curl, but i had my doubts). Mom was at the end of her rope and said no thanks though, and we walked on, but after some begging, i got her to let me go back and try it (you have FIVE MINUETS) (i absolutely LOVE it when ppl touch my hair, it's heavenly. i seriously used to have trouble staying awake getting my haircut when i was younger, i got so comfortable) the woman asked me if i ever curl my hair and i said i tried, but it never stays in, but she was confident this would work. and lo and behold it did!! It took the shortest time imaginable, and instantly i was hooked!! even that night i dreamed about it lol, i dreamed i had one and when i woke up the next morning i was sure i HAD to have it. so wel looked on ebay (i wasn't the only one who wanted it) and we got one and it came today! (we got the pink one :P there is a full spectrum of colors) i'm so excited to try it you have no idea. anyway, my older sister emily was in the mall in laton by her new house, when she saw it too, and had her hair curled. she is just as hooked as me! it's crazy!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Woo-hoo! I just ordered mine! it's a 1.5 inch though, so I'm hoping it'll make bigger curls - we'll experiment with it!

PS - Your font needs to be darker cause it's hard to read.

vern said...

CARRIE!!! this is excellent i want to try it on you!!! *outstretched hands with crazy look on face* -this is Camila not veronica

vern said...

like camila i share my want to curl your hair also! :)

Caroline said...

hahaha seriously count me in!! ASK YOUR MOM WHEN WE CAN HANG OUT ALREDDY maybe i better just call

vern said...

we should shoot for a Friday .. maybe next friday ? cus taht would be best we can just go to your house after school