CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

uh-oh, what have we done....


well in church yesterday it was me, mom, ham, and Hannah sitting there, and when we were singing, me soprano, Hannah alto and ham somewhere between baritone and bass, my mom though it was really good or something... so she was like 'when we get home I'd like to pull out that song again (angels we have heard on high)and sing it again'. uh-oh.... then we sang 'silent night' and mom started digging through the music for....you guessed it...'candle light carol'.... she couldn't find it anywhere though, and consented to order six new copies online, hoping to rope Emily and rj back into it. mom was full on crying when we were singing, and tom just didn't care. he wouldn't sing with though. too bad. well he only sings in the shower (funniest thing ever, but that's another story). so when we were delivering homemade backed goods to our friends and neighbors in the 'hood, mom had me and Hannah sing a carol for them. she was all like "guess what we just found today!! hahaha" like she's never heard me sing before *rolls eyes* anyway it's not THAT good. it's not like we're the next Osmond's or whatever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol fun much?

Anonymous said...

lol fun much?

vern said...

i've never actually heard you sing carrie??? but atleast yo udont have to sing in church because your mom volunteered you to sing.... terrible :)

Caroline said...

haha yuo'll have to tell me the story behind THAT one :D

vern said...

well my mom thinks taht the only way us GIRLS can do service is by singing or showing our "musical talents" WHAT TALENT!!?? haha so before chrsitmas my olders sister comes up to me with a mad face and tells me "were apperently singing for the spanish ward next sunday so come on we have to practice" yeah its pretty stupid but shes our mom and whatever she says goes you know what i mean? yeah it sucks :)