CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Senior Prom

lol Thank you Hannah for this one



And this one. She knew I was going to sneeze, so she waited for the perfect moment before snapping the picture....



Ahhh! Camila!!!! Thank you for doing my hair! :D



See? I'm not even a redhead any more next to him!



ew, bad pose.





"stop smiling so much carrie!" lol jeeze mom! X-P she was serious. she thinks smiling too much is bad for a picture, but maybe she's right. My generic cheer-forced-to-keep-smiling face isn't so good.

thank you to:

  • Logan! for asking me to prom, and being super nice, and everything!
  • Mom! for spending many many hours making my dress, and making it look amazing even though you're busy!
  • Hannah! for taking pictures haha
  • Camila! um CHYA. thanks so much for coming a day early to figure out what to do with my hair, then coming on the day of to do it again!
  • Tom! for coming to the fabric store with us and not saying anything....lol how you say......without thinking! haha

Here is where I would usually write a long post giving the blow by blow account of prom, but I don't have the energy, so if you want to know, ask me! I knew I had to post pictures soon or I'd be in trouble :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! who took the ones outside by the tree? ahh i love it soo cute, and FINALLY geez took you forever. :)

Emily said...

What about ME???? Sheeeesh! See if I come down and help you ever again! :P

Love the dress - you looked mahvelous!!

Emily said...

What about ME???? Sheeeesh! See if I come down and help you ever again! :P

Love the dress - you looked mahvelous!!

Caroline said...

psh what did you do again? lol i really was going to add you, but i forgot. THANK YOU: emily- for bringing down the camera

Camila Fuenzalida said...

yes thank you Emily seeing as how i took some of the pictures also :) And Carrie you make me sound like a goddess geez louis it was a highlight of my day when you said yes to letting me do your hair for prom!but it was nothing really because I had soo much fun doing it both days, and I can't believe your parents paid me! (3 shirts from old navy might i add) well this is a long comment so I'll cut it short

P.S. your hair is gorgeous btw :) I've finalized with me as a obsessor over hair that red-heads are of the best quality NO JOKE please give thanks to that lucky member of your descendants who gave you and your family that amazing tint of beautifulness!

(again this comment is long sorry about that)

Caroline said...

lol why are you sorry for leaving a long comment? i'm confused X-P

Caroline said...

lol why are you sorry for leaving a long comment? i'm confused X-P

Camila Fuenzalida said...

idk sometimes i feel people get sick of havign to read/ hear everything that's on my mind. but i believe you are the exception eh?

Caroline said...

pppppssssshaaaaaaw!

Camila Fuenzalida said...

whenever I go on here now i always come back to this post and I gaze at those pictures and wonder who did your hair and how it turned out so good. Then i remember that it was me and i begin to brag to veronica that i'm the best gahahahaha