CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

first JOB (perhaps?)

i'm applying for my first job at emogration! woo hoo! i have a friend, ryan who works there, and if HE can get hired then i think i have a pretty good chance :) no offence to him though. he says he was hired in two days. so me and my friend erica are applying. it would be so great because it's so close to home! hannah will be so jealous ;) cross your fingers for me! oh and mom is making applying such a big deal though... :-



um me and erica are getting really good at flips on the tramp, and we are going to try out the the olympics next time... um not. but we are getting better...ish!



tune into the glen beck show next tuesday (the sixth) to see stephenie meyer!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey - Emmigration would be awesome!! Besides, having some real money never hurts!

Gerritt set the TiVo to recored the Glenn Beck show for you. :)

Emily said...

OK. I know how to spell record. It was just a typo. A TYPO, people. And, as you can tell - it's REALLY BUGGING ME!

Caroline said...

haha thank you emily!!!!!