CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

i hope i can do this

well mom gave me two days notice of when she was going to take me to the DMV to get my permit, so i've been cramming for the past two days hopind i could pass, and i did this morning. woo! now my mom talked to the afterschool driver's ed teacher to get me in the class, even though i'm late. she thinks i can just pick up where everyone else is, and do all the make up work, and study for finals in my classes, and keep up with piano practicing. i'm two weeks late into the class though! that's alot of work. i have a friend in there, sam, and i was asking him what the work we've been doing is like. he said it's ALOT lf book work, and he doesn't know how i'm going to do it all. well that pretty much wrecked my day right there. THAT on top of everything else i have, i feel like i'm being crushed by all the stress sometimes. ugh and the teacher there, (i went for the first time today) coach bills is so cold. never smiles. and he was almost rude! he wasn't the one my mom talked to, so he didnt know who i was. i brought the reciept from the treasurer to show i paid for this class, and it had had all the other fees i'd paid this year on it. he looked at it, then sneered "you're a cheerleader". really, thats how he said it. wow way to make me feel welcome to the class. he said he wouldn't have let me in the class this late, and i'd have to talk to coach talk (the one my mom talked to) who wasn't going to be there until monday. but he said i should stay for today. all we did that day was watch two very depressing movies about ppl that were killed by drunk drivers. i was having a pretty good day until i went to that class. now i don't know how i'm going to keep up. he says next week we have range, but i don't know if i can do that! i know i can't get out of it, i have no choice because mom really really really wants me to take it now. i have no choice. sam said maybe i'll just "fail out of the class"...

4 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds horribly stressful, but I think you should just wait and see how it plays out. If it ends up being too hard to catch up, you could drop out, but it's worth a try. Seriously, it's just a lot of bloody movie watching and some easy bookwork. I bet you'll do ok!

Anonymous said...

haha coach bills is my hero <>.<>

Caroline said...

what do you mean by that? *glare*

Anonymous said...

:D:D:D:D