CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

a mix of everything

so cheer is fun! and i really really REALLY want a wave board, even though i got hurt by one. but it wasn't my fault i swear!!! someone's board went shooting out from under them, and rammed straight into my ankle, going like a thousand miles an hour. but it should be ok by tomorrow, when i'm going to run the mile after school in the blistering heat of 81 degrees, in the sun, and i'm going to suck, and my face will turn really really red, and sweat and gorss! and ugh! who knows! maybe i'll get sunburned!!

ok now onto the contest thing that i'm doing, for my friends! so i'm going to describe a friend, and you guys guess who it is! i'll reveal the names on sat

TODAY'S FRIEND SPOTLIGHT:

they are funny, love to tease, love to make up their own fortune for fortunes for fortune cookies, like dark colors, aren't squeemish (sp?) about cutting open frogs, brown hair, naturaly curly/wavy hair, doesn;t like me to paint their finger nails ;)

OK GUESS AWAY!

8 comments:

Abbie said...

me and erica!!!!!

Caroline said...

only ONE guess abbie! and for the record erica guesses: abs

Abbie said...

ok i would think me. but how do you know that am not squeemish when i cut open frogs??

Caroline said...

*mischeivious* just wait and see :p maybe it's not you afterall :p

Caroline said...

or is it?

Anonymous said...

it's erica!

Abbie said...

I change my guess it is sam!

Chloe said...

um from what erica told me about sam, i agree with abbie