CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

old friends

have you ever had an old friend, one who you knew sence you were really really little, and played all kinds of silly games with every day? then you see then years later, and it's like you were never apart? that's how it was yesterday when i was being an extra at east for High School Musical 3 and i saw Christine Baird! we had so much fun catchig up, we laughed remembering the lips syncs we did to "oops i did it again" *shakes head* i hope we don't have any of those on tape anywhere. that's some serious blackmail right there lol. i hope we get to hang out again soon!!

ok so about being an extra: it went till TWO IN THE MORNING!! on a SCHOOL NIGHT. psh the $82 bucks we got wasn't NEARLY ehough for THAT long. jeez i got totally ripped off! eeh at least idid get to bask in the glory of zach effron for 12+ hours. oh AND scott pualson. haha me and my friends yelled "NUMBER 42'S A BABE" really loud, but he [scott] didn't look up. oh well. hee hee someone pastsed him later. that was funny. he was standing talking to zach and alot of ofther basket ball boys, when one of them jsut yanked his shorts down. luckily that's all that came down though. it was a blast, but if someone asked me to do it again, i would pass (unless the pay is atleast $150) beause i'm dog tired today



*UPDATE*
k so i totally screwed up lol. his name isn't scott at all. *shakes head* sorry christine!! ya i'll work on finding out his real name. heh heh ... ... ...:-s

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! That's me! Haha, that was so fun!
I missed you guys...and now that I saw you, I realize that I missed you even more than I thought! That was a blast!
Ok, and Scott is a freaking beast. Dude. That was amazing and I'm SUPER depressed I missed it when they pants'ed him! DANG! Ugh....when was that?
Man, I wish I was there. Lol!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and not to be picky or anything but it's Zac Efron...not Zach Effron.
Lol, I'm such a dork!!

Caroline said...

hahahahahahahaha oh you'll learn quickly that i can't spel to save my life ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha, and it's ok that it's not him!
I'm over it. Lol, it's all good.
At least we figured out 42's REAL name because we're stalkers like that!