CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

a poem about bella and jacob in

Just Grab My Hand

my jacob black
i can see
that you have
feelings for me

now you have me confused
what am i feeling?
i've never felt liek this before
this idea leaves me reeling

i am glad
i know you care
you like me for me
not the color of my hair

but i'm so selfish
i can't let you go
i need you
more than yuo even know

like a drug, you are to me
out of control
but i'm not even sure what i'm feeling
what exactally is my goal?

they say we fit together
that we, eachother, understand
it's a leaf of faith
just grab my hand

now you ahve me confused
what am i feeling?
i've never felt like this before
this idea leaves me reeling...

don't let go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww bella, you're the best :D
and i won't let go, that's for sure

Hannah said...

..... wow. er, i thought edward was the drug and jacob was the sun? anywho let me spell check you before you post!