CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Fun Run! (and various other unknowns)

well the fun run was great! even in the 80 degree weather. and just lie i predicted, my face turned waaay red. UGH! i hate that so much! it's so terribly ugly, and it emphasizes my white eyebrows, so i look like an oompa loompa. great! but i got 10min flat, which isn't good, but isnt all together bad!*sigh* i miss the 8 min i used to be able to run, back in 7th grade...

FRIEND SPOTLIGHT!:

this friend is kind, understanding, and keeps me in line. they know where everything in my house is, and have a tendancie to lock my door, after we come in lol. they hate cats, and has been forced to watch alot of stupid movies with me :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... abbie?

Abbie said...

ME!!! i feel so loved

Emily said...

Oh SAD - you have the red-face thing too! I've been suffering from that since about your age and it's so embarrassing! Everyone's always like "WOW! Your face is REALLY red! Are you sunburned??" You can check out some pics of my redface on my new blog post. :)

Chloe said...

that is so abbie.