CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

muddle

so i had tom write me a note today, so i could get out of school early for an ortho. appt. at 1:00. so i got home, rode my bike up to 21st east to my appt, then found out i was a WEEK early. nice huh? well then i thought, i might as well go take that test mom made me miss the otherday, so i rode my bide all the way down to 9th S. and 13th E, climbed all the way up to the fourth floor (it doesn't sound lie much climbing, but it is i swear!!) took the test, and rode back home. ugh i'm tired. buthey i got alot of excersize! AND i got to miss math, which is a very big plus. but i think i may ride up to the library later, i need some good books really badly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, well i wanna go to the library with you!

Hannah said...

what the !@#$ does the word BUTHEY mean?!

Caroline said...

whoa whoa hannah watch it of i'll tell mom!
:-{0 <----- hee hee like my new smilie fact? i jsut learned how to make it