CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

(sorry em, i don't mean to copy you) As Many things i can think of about me that i bet you didn't know!

  1. I am terrified of the dark
  2. I got kissed once during one of my (few) soccer games in second grade
  3. I own "Organ Trail II" and i play it sometimes, when dying of boredom during the summer
  4. I cn't spell to save my life
  5. I can type 61 wpm (or was it gwam? what ever THAT means)
  6. I had a sesure (see 4) when I was two that lasted 40 mins
  7. I have 5 siblings and 8 adorable neices and nephews
  8. If i have free time, you'll find me in one of three places: the computer, reading, or playing piano
  9. I can't stand not listening to some form of music for any given period of time. why?because silence is so freaking loud!! you know?
  10. I am so obsessed with Twilight, that i searched the internet for a long time looking for the title font for free, which i DID find eventually, but it took ALOT of work let me tell you
  11. I do NOT sing in the shower, but tom does lol
  12. I tried to sing and play the piano once...and it was way way bad. i can only do one kind of music at a time folks
  13. My iPod went through the wash not even a month after i got it....and IT LIVED!!
  14. My fav animals are horses and wolves
  15. I love the color blue! expecially teal and turquoise. after that it's any, bright, cool color. i'm not a fan of hot ones :p
  16. I hate remixed songs. once it's made LEAVE IT ALONE (there are some exceptions though)
  17. I really like to write poems if you have any ideas for some, don't hold back
  18. I'm really shy at school
  19. I can't swallow pills- trust me i've tried, all i do is throw it up
  20. I try so hard to get a tan every year, but it just doesn't happen! and i'm not going to do what em did and land up with a huge patch of freckles
  21. one time, I bent down to marley saying "heello puuuuppy" but i leaned in too close, and he licked my tounge. ew ew ew ew ew ew!!! i went straight for the listerine. sick dog
  22. i have the most awsome pants ever, that i would never wear. they are bright orange, and gansta pants. you should see sometime...jk never
  23. I kinda like some of the beatles songs, sometimes, but don't tell tom *shhhhh*
  24. i care about saving the earth!
  25. i have never spit my gum out except in the garbage, and i always will
  26. i can listen to a song, then figure out the notes on the piano (if the song isn't too complicated)
  27. i used to really lie britiny spears when i was in second grade, and me and my friend and hannah would wear goofy costumes, and lip sync to " oops i did it again" (we knew every word) then have "concerts" and invite the neighbors, and make them pay a dollar. i think we have one of them filmed...
  28. when hannah and me used to play when we were little, i used to make her do anything i wanted, like i made her pretend to my my camel, and i rode her around, and made a halter for her, and i tied her up when i was gone. i also made her be the prince, and i would be the princess.
  29. also, when we would play, if one of us had to leave for a sec to go get a drink or go to the bathroom we'd say "commercial break" like it was a tv show that were playing. that's what we thought of it of atleast :)
  30. my fav song to play on the piano is "clair de lune" by Debussey (spelling?) but it's really hard, and i havn't played it in a long time, so i think it's a bit rusty now...

0 comments: