CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

what should i tell you about?


you are probably thinking "EW! what and/or who the heck is that??? what's wrong with it!!" and yes folks it IS disturbing. it is the face of my little sister. i am trying to rais money for her corrective surgery, so if anyone has any donations, please email me. any little bit helps. thank you.
JKJK don't really. she's not realy like that, that's just her true-self. (jkjk hannah i love you) she scaned her face into the computer, and did a special trick with her eyes to make it LOOK like they were weirdly... be afraid... very afraid...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm... tell me this little trick.
this pic is hilarious, well done hannah!!

Caroline said...

haha you want to know the trick? you should see the pic of me doing it, but just with one eye. but actually you'll never see it...i'll never let AYONE see it even scares me. what you do is you oh ican't explain it i'd have to show you next time you comeover ok? :D

Hannah said...

it doesn't scare me you weenies.

Caroline said...

we are not weenies! well at least I'M not. maybe HE is though hee hee! ;)

Anonymous said...

what are you guys talking about????? WEENIES??????? EWWWWWWWWWWW

Caroline said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS NOT WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

lol are you sure you're not talking about weenies


"it doesn't scare me you weenies"

"we are not weenies! well at least I'M not. maybe HE is though hee hee! ;)"