CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Opposite leg of the isocles triangle

in case you are wondering about the title of this post, it's just something random from my goemetry homework. guess what?? i was LATE TODAY for the first time ever, to any of my classes. and it wasn't my faule. it was mom's! you know how she is so slow getting ready, chya. well anyway today was the PERFECT DAY to be late it turns out!! (sarcastic) ya so when i got to class, the teacher told me to wait outside, because she had started the test, and i had to miss the test, and sit in the hall. how's that for a good morning? but the best part was when i txted mom and got to give her a guilt trip! hee hee she always gives them to me, so now the TABLES ARE TURNED! TAKE THAT MOM! jkjk i love you mom! she was really nice and called my teacher so i could get a retake :)

everyone answer this in a comment: what was the lsat song you listened to and where were you? give the song title, and artist, and don't forget where!

i'm listening to "white flag" by dido

i'm also doing my geometry hmwk, and if there is anyone who would like to do it for me PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK thank you

ok anything else i can think of that's random? umm let's see here...no :D

5 comments:

Caroline said...

last song i listened to: "skyway ave." by we the kings :p

Anonymous said...

haha the last song for me was Escape By Awake & Dreaming

Anonymous said...

haha oh and you should listen to them, you might like them

Hannah said...

nice. Im late so often ms nagata gave me a U in citizenship for advisory.

Caroline said...

why are you late? guess what? I'VE NEVER BEEN LATE ONCE AT EAST! take THAT!! no really it's true