CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

well...here it is..more peoms! it's not that good, but tell me what you think ok? THAT INCLUDES YOU NGHIA

Orange

In the morning or at night
Warms me up and gives me light

Like a miniature sun, painting the dull grey morning
With red-yellow sunbeams,
Freshly rising from the hot sun-bakery

Painted on the belly of the low clouds,

It stands out in any cramped crowd


(p.s. i know you already read it nghia, just tell me what you think of it again, i forgot what you said before)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's very interesting, almost as interesting as that one time when i wrote an essay about milk. :D

Caroline said...

HAHAHAHA niiice. can i read it?

Anonymous said...

haha only if you go to my language arts class :D