CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

So......I MADE IT!! (for all those who my mom didn't call)

i swear my mom was more excited than me to find out if i made it. she drove us down to the school that night to find out. she was like "do you want me to come with you?" and me and erica said "naw we're good" becasue that would really suck if we didn't make it and mom was right there. she would start to bawl, which would make me and erica cry too. haha. but we love her anyway. so she saw me and erica hugging eachother from the car, and started crying anyway. lol! then she called everyone she knew telling them i made it. seriously everyone. even one of her co workers who she said started crying when she told her i was even trying out......so ya haha :D

1 comments:

Hannah said...

She started Crying because she thought that nobody was hugging you